Friday 2 December 2016

Introductions: Reuben

Reuben

Hi there!
My name’s Reuben. You may know me as “That guy you beat round one at the last Warmachine tournament you went to.” Warmachine/Hordes is probably my main game but my interests are pretty broad – Malifaux, Guild Ball, Infinity and as well as others – I’m a recovering niche-gameaholic. (Gave away my Anima Tactics and Confrontation just this year!).

I’ve done some tournament organising – Asher and I ran the Warmachine/Hordes component of the Victorian Inter Club Challenge (VICC) a few years back. My main interest has been introducing players to new games and easing them into it. My content is likely to revolve around starting something new, what’s good about things and keeping a toe in various gaming communities.

So if you’ve got an interest in trying a game you’ve never played before, I may be able to help you (unless that game is 40K, I haven’t played since 2nd ed so my Vortex Grenade/Warp Spider Exarch tech might be a little out of date). If you’re wanting to promote an event from one of the above games let me know, and I’ll be happy to lend a hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment