Thursday 8 December 2016

Introductions: Scoota

Scott - 'Scoota'

Hey folks. My name is Scott, or some of you may know me as Scoota. I’ve been a hobbyist for almost 20 years now, mostly delving into the grim dark of 40k, but I’ve dabbled with other games systems as well like Fantasy/Age of Sigmar, Infinity, Warmahordes, et al. My main interests are in the painting and hobby side of things, as well as getting together to play games. I don’t often win - it’s about having fun. Which is probably why I do well in the sports votes at tournaments.

As a member of the Sons of Norris, I have been involved with organising the Norris 1000 for the last handful of years, where we promote strong hobby skills and a fun day of gaming. I have also done a few tours of duty working for Games Workshop, so I’m all about building hobby and gaming skills for newbies, and creating an enjoyable environment to do this in.

Through VMG, I want to provide some painting guides, some tactica guides for the armies I play with, and mostly try to get people to think outside the box with their hobby and expand their skills. If there's anything in particular you want to develop, hit us up with a comment or message, and I'll see what I can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment